Green Dragon is an alcoholic beverage made by leaching cannabis in a high-proof alcohol, most commonly vodka. The THC dissolves into the alcohol resulting in a dark green or brown liquid. Sugar is often also dissolved in the alcohol to mask the extremely bitter taste of the extract.
If you have never tried Green Dragon, you have never experienced the best way to enjoy cannabis. Here is the recipe:
• Chop 1/8 of good herb very fine (coffee grinder works great)
• Place in a shallow pan (a sheet of aluminum foil works great) and bake at 325°F for 5 minutes.
• Remove from oven and place cannabis in 2 oz everclear (use a small wide mouth mason jar)
• Simmer in a water bath for 20 minutes. (Note that you physically place the mason jar in the boiling water, don’t worry it wont break) Maintain temp. of the everclear/herb mixture around 170°F.
• Strain the mixture and store.
When medicating, use one eyedropper full first and give it an hour and a half to kick in. If you have some tolerance try 2 eye droppers full. I have also found it effective to drop the solution in a beer and chug it. Your body will give priority the alcohol over the food in your stomach so it should metabolize quicker. Enjoy!